STUPID QUESTIONS WITH THE SMART ANSWERS:
BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.
GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY : You love me...
GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??
GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest.
BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple
GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??
BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
GIRL : How soon??
BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??
SHARON : Have you ever had a hot passionate, burning kiss??
TRACY : I did once. He'd forgotten to take the cigarette out of his mouth.
MAN : You remind me of the sea.
WOMAN : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
MAN : NO, because you make me sick.
yEah! haha.. deadline after another... next wk term test liao.. so fast~ wahaha.. btw, last nite i watch the truman show. the ending reallie hit something into me. Coz in the show, the "creator" spoke to Jim Carry, and Jim was so so shock, though he is frustrated but he is also excited to hear from his "creator".. all seems so Godly, until tat creator sae "Damn it, say something! you are on Television show!" shoo...
Phew, thanx God, my creator never gives up on me, and always forgive my mistake. HAHA, and my Creator is more paitence than anyone in this World..~ yEAh!! i found a lot of sing song.. shall create a list on my next entry, so u guys can request from me. ^^ xD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment